Please read the workshop policy before booking
Blue = Guild Mini After Meeting Workshop, Pink = Other Workshops/Events
Copperplate Workshop 2 with Gaye Godfrey-Nicholls Duration: 8 weeks (Thursdays) Dates: 12/10/2017 to 30/11/2017 Time: 9:30am - 11:30am Venue: Atwell Arts Centre and Gallery, Room 4 Corner of North Lake Road and Canning Highway, Alfred Cove Cost: $150 Maximum 12 students - ONE PLACE REMAINS Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 23rd September - "Shadows and the Third Dimension" with tutor
Janelle Mcgregor from "Jan Picket's" Decorated Lettering book.
- 23rd through to the 30th of September - "The Perth Royal Show 2017". Prizes, dipsplay and demonstrations by members.
- 21st & 22nd October - "The Modern Calligraphic Brush", Tresillian Arts Centre, Tyrell St Nedlands, with visiting tutor Carl Rohrs.
- 28th October - "Bookbinding" at Mt Claremont, tutor - Martin Dickie
- 25th November - Xmas Celebrations at Mt Claremont organised by the Committee. Please bring along a plate to share.
- Encaustics Demonstration
- Massimo Polello - International tutor proposed for a two day workshop
Please email your suggestions to the workshop committee email@example.com